ITguy1978, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Degrees: IT/Networking, second degree in process Business/ProjectManagment

I have installed my ESP7250 printer to my new HP EliteBook

I have installed my ESP7250 printer to my new HP EliteBook 8470p computer with Windows 7. My printer is connected to my wireless network and my computer is connected to my wireless network but for some reason, they are not finding one another. I do not have a USB cable and want to connect wirelessly. Can you help me get them to find one another?
Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I would be happy to assist you with this.
Sometimes a printer requires that the initial setup be done via a USB cable just to get it on the net, then the setup disk is used after the initial set up without the cable on each pc that will be printing. So you shouldn't need the usb cable if the wireless setup hasn't changed.
Have you attempted to set a default printer yet?
Go ahead and select the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
Once there select add a printer. Then you should see a printer wizard, and an add wireless printer. Once you select that you should see a list of available printers is yours there? Select it and go through the rest of the wizard if it is and try and print. If not let me know and we will take the next troubleshooting steps.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I've done that several times and NO printer selections come up at all...nothing. I get stuck after that and have no idea where to go from there.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

what happened? why cant I see your answers any more.....this is increditbly frustrating! I paid 38.00 for answers and your system keeps kicking me out....I go back and forth between emails and this chat thing. I just want some help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tell me where to go and how I can stay there and get your answers and chat back and forth with you....

Don't worry we might be having a bit of glitch. Do you see this message?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes I see the message....what's going on?

We are now in this forum if I message you and you do not see an update then refresh the page and the message should show up.

go to this page and download the latest drivers for windows 7 for that printer. Then let me know when you are done.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I went there and it says the page is no longer available.

I just clicked on this link highlighted it and placed it in my google chrome browser, and it took me to the page. There I selected the download, and it downloaded on my pc. Could you try this again please.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I highlight it and try to paste it to my browser and it won't paste. when I type in the address it comes up longer available. What the heck am I doing wrong? I highlited the link you have up there and copied it and tried to paste onto my browser but it won't paste.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

can you just send me a link i can just click on to get me there?

I can't send you the link other than pasting it here, but if you would like, I can offer to walk you through this via phone call, but there is a minimum charge for that service you would receive an email and would have to accept it for this to happen. Is this something you would be interested in?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes please, this is getting us nowhere and I need to get this resolved. Please send the email and I'll confirm the charge.

Did you receive the contact information?
Did it Print