Nick H.
Nick H., IT Specialist
Experience:  Basic Networking

I was having trouble with my tablet and opted to do a factory

I was having trouble with my tablet and opted to do a factory reset. I got as far as the registering of the device but it says there is a network problem. I am connected to the internet. My MAC address is 58:67 1a:Oe:29:73
Hello, and thanks for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you today.

Your Nook Color tablet is having problem with connecting to wifi? Do you have any phones or other tablets connecting to wifi now?

Was your tablet connected to wifi BEFORE this?

And do you know your home wifi password?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No other tablets or phones are connected, just my computer.

My tablet was connected before.

My wifi password XXXXX XXXXX

Thanks Nancy. Please do the following steps to connect your Nook to wifi:

First, please turn off your Wifi router (Not your device Wifi. Your home/work wifi router/modem.) for 5 minutes. Turn it back on and try to connect your tablet to wifi.

If that does not work, on your tablet, go back to Wifi Settings. Tap (or tap and hold) the wifi connection. Tap to Forget/delete the Wifi connection. Turn off your Nook tablet and turn it back on. Try to connect to wifi again.

If this method did not work or you need more help, please reply back to continue our conversation. If you do not require further assistance, kindly rate my service. Thank you!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you

You are welcomed. Did your Nook connect to wifi and be able to access Bookstore?