Viet - Network Tech
Viet - Network Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Great troubleshooting skills with computer and network.
30037186

when i try to download a book from the archieved items it tells

when i try to download a book from the archieved items it tells me that now downloadi'ng the selected item it will automatically open when the download is complete after about 5 minutes a message appears your kindle is unable to connect at this time rtay again later ........please restart your kindle from the menu in setting and try again

Hello Russell! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed network professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. What's the brand/model of your internet / wireless modem / router device? What's the exact model of your kindle? If you go to the wireless / wi-fi setting on the kindle, are you able to connect to your wireless network name?

Also, are you communicating with me on a windows or mac computer? Please let me know. Thank you,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

the software version is kindle 2.5.3. I have been able to connect in the past but not since yesterday. I am not sure where the wireless nsetup is?

Do you mean when you go to menu/setting on the kindle, then go to the wireless/wi-fi option, then you cannot connect to your wireless network name?

Are you communicating with me on a windows or mac computer?

Can we do a remote session, so we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly?

Please let me know. Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I go to settings, there is an option to switch wireless on or off, but no option to change the settings.

I am on a windows computer

Can you please click on the website below, and allow the ScreenConnect remote program to run, then we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly:

http://166.78.231.170:8040/?Session=75dc5e4c-3133-4dc7-a297-ccca349b482b

Thank you
If you need anything else later, please let me know any time. Please rate my service below. Thank you very much.