Josh, Helpdesk
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support

I am a victim of identity fraud. Someone fraudulently opened

I am a victim of identity fraud. Someone fraudulently opened banking accounts via online banking using my personal information. If I can get the IP address of the computer used to open these accounts, the date and time the accounts were opened, what is the possibility of tracking to the IPS provider and actual computer used? This is assuming I get legal authority (police involved, subpoenas) to obtain this information.
Hi! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be assisting you,

If you have a court ordered subpoena submitted to the ISP then it would be 100% that you would obtain that information but getting a subpoena for something of that nature would probably be a less than 2% chance.

Unfortunately cyber crimes happen every minutes around the world but rarely are the accusers caught; that is a reason the cyber crimes are so high. I would contact your local police deparment who should have a section for cyber crimes.