Viet - Network Tech
Viet - Network Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Great troubleshooting skills with computer and network.

Hi I always use Google Chrome I like it much better. But today

I always use Google Chrome I like it much better. But today Internet Explorer performed better, here is what happened:
I was trying to access a webpage, and chrome would not let me due to the security settings in my computer. When I switched to Internet Explorer, it specifically asked me if I wanted to allow my computer to access that particular page. I said yes, and it worked. With Google chrome, I was not given that option. Please clarify, because I prefer to use Chrome. Thanks.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you mean you are not able to access a particular website on Chrome or all websites?

Can we do a remote session, so I can check and fix this issue directly for you?

Please let me know. Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes, sure, but what is a remote session?:)

It's so that I can do all the steps on your computer's screen directly in order to fix the issue. Please click on the website below and allow the ScreenConnect remote program to run:

Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I did, and I had the exact same issue with this link.

It says failed-blocked. I'm sure it's the security settings in chrome, but I don't know which one.

Can you go to that website or the shorter website link below in Internet Explorer for now?

Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ok, but just to let you know that I am being able to access the same webpage on internet explorer. So the problem is with Google Chrome.

Yes, I understand, you would connect with me via that website in Internet Explorer, then I will be able to fix your Chrome issue. Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Oh, ok, will do. Thx

You're welcome. Thank you

I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need anything else later, please let me know any time. Please rate my service below. Thank you very much.