Viet - Network Tech
Viet - Network Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Great troubleshooting skills with computer and network.

hi, just replaced a apparently broken 4200 with an old 4200

just replaced a apparently broken 4200 with an old 4200 that my girlfriend had at her place. It is working fine hooked up to the computer I am using now and was working when she took it out. She doesn't remember the un or PW. Have tried typing admin and all that. Can you help?

Hello Mike! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed network and computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Can you please check for a full model, such as E4200?

Can we do a remote session, so we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly?

Please let me know. Thank you

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It is a E4200. We have found the Password XXXXX the interim of waiting for a response. So I think we are good for now. Thanks for you help.

Great. You're welcome. In the future, if you do forget the password, you can always reset it by pressing & hold the reset button on the back of the router for about ten seconds:

Also, here is the full user guide / manual for this model whenever you need:

If you have any further question, please let us know any time. Thank you very much.