Viet - Network Tech
Viet - Network Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Great troubleshooting skills with computer and network.

Im running windows 7 and my internet is through Dish. I cant

I'm running windows 7 and my internet is through Dish. I can't get my wireless phone, ipad, and kindle fire to connect. It keeps asking me for a password XXXXX I don't have. The Dish tech I talked to last night totally screwed up my original internet connection so I had to change my home group to a different name. Now my iphone etc...can't pick up on the connection because of the password. I tried using the router security pin and it didn't work.

Hello Catherine! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed network professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have a laptop that is currently able to connect via wireless? What's the model of your wireless router?

Can we do a remote session, so I can chat with you and help you directly?

Please let me know. Thank you

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes, that would be great. I'm on my laptop now. The router is netgear WNR1000v2

Please click on the website below and allow the ScreenConnect remote program to run:

Thank you

I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need anything else later, please let me know any time. Please rate my service below. Thank you very much.