Okay, you do not have to do anything in that area of the configuration.
I assume that router a has the lan ip of 192.168.1.1
On the 2nd router, you will have to do the following:
- Disconnect the routers from each other
- Plug a computer into Router B
- Turn the power to Router B on
- Push the reset button on the back of Router B with a paperclip for 30 seconds and let go
- Go to http://192.168.1.1
- On the main SETUP page, change the ROUTER Address (LAN IP) to 192.168.1.250 AND disable the DHCP
- Click the Save Settings button
- Now plug Router A Lan into Router B lan
- Plug a computer into Router A or B.
- Go to 192.168.1.250
- Click the wireless link and set up the wireless link as you wish.