Richard, Network Specialist
Experience:  15 years consulting in the IT industry with Networking
32989067

I started my desk top and found I had lost isp connection with

I started my desk top and found I had lost isp connection with my Dlink 2740B. I walked through the wizard and fixed that but I have no wireless. I went through the Wizard to connect wireless but still not working. I have already lodged this question I think a few minutes ago but not sure if received by you. Thank you Rick
Category: Networking
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your Question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you.

I only see one question from you here Rick.

When you say you have no wireless, do you mean you cannot connect to it?

Or the computer does not see it at all?

Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

The indicator on the router is not glowing and my ipad near the router cannot detect any signal.

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Can I log on and look please on the connected computer?

It is easier.

Go to Click Me

Click START MEETING

It will download a program to your computer

Run the program by double clicking it, and it will give you a set of 9 numbers

Give me the numbers at the top of the screen (eg: 456-789-123) in your message to me here please

Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I rather thought it would be just a matter of getting in to the router wizard.

By the way, I was worried that I filled in the credit details twice!

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, I only see one question, but check for charges on your credit card and if you have 2 emailXXX@XXXXXX.XXX to have the additional charge resolved.

Are you able to follow my instructions please so I can connect?

Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Ok. Its called trust.

Send me "Click Me" again ?

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
You can trust me Rick, I am only interested in your problem being fixed and you being happy.

Go to Click Me

Click START MEETING

Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Numbers at top of screen are 999 299 853

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX

it will ask you to give me access, please do

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Fixed!
Richard, Network Specialist
Experience: 15 years consulting in the IT industry with Networking