LKT
LKT, Network Admin
Experience:  A+,CCNA, BS Network Communications
34552149

My dell Inspiron 1420 doesnt recognize when I have the lan

My dell Inspiron 1420 doesn't recognize when I have the lan cable plugged into my DSL. It just seems to want to go wireless. How do I get it to recognize a wired connection to DSL?
Thanks,
Tony

LKT :

Hello

LKT :

How can you tell if its using the wireless or wired? Are you able to turn off the wireless and use just the wired?

LKT :

When you have a moment please answer my last questions so I can help you with your network problem. Thanks.

LKT :

I see your status as typing for a while now. I think the chat feature may be not working properly. I will give a few more minutes then change to a Q&A format.

Hello, I switched the format up a bit. Let me know the answers to these two questions: