Please follow the steps below:
1) Using Internet Explorer, type the IP address
of the Konica Minolta machine into the address bar and press Go
2) Click on Logout to logout of Public Mode. You will need to confirm you want to logout.
3) Login to the Admin Mode by typing in the admin code of 12345678
4) Click on the orange Network tab
5) Click on E-mail Setting down the left hand side of the page
6) Click on E-mail TX (SMTP)
7) Ensure that ‘E-mail TX Setting’ and ‘Scan to E-mail’ are turned ‘ON’
8) Enter in the IP address or Host Name of the E-mail server
9) Enter an ‘Admin. Email Address’ & ‘Device Mail Address’. Neither of these addresses need to be real.
10) If required, turn on ‘SMTP Authentication’ and enter a user name and password XXXXX a user set up on the e-mail server.
11) Binary division by default is turned off. If enabled, the machine will send separate scanned images. For example, if you scan in a 10 page document, you may end up receiving 10 separate e-mails or you may received a .dat file.
12) Click Apply and then OK
Taken from: Copytechnet
You may also wish to try setting up a test gmail account and use their SMTP details to send scans.
If you require any assistance during this process, please do let me know as i am available.