Ashik, PC Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), Professional Experience in Networking

Recently we changed our Linksys wireless password XXXXX our home

Recently we changed our Linksys wireless password XXXXX our home wireless equipment. The only problem we have now is 'inabilitiy to sign on to the Nook wireless network'. The name of the home network and the the WPA/WPA2 show up correctly. How do I change the password XXXXX allow access to allow us to continue to order books, etc.? Thanks.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

You can make the Nook to 'Forget' the Wireless network. On your Nook, goto Settings, goto Wireless. Select your wireless network and select Forget or Forget Network.

That will delete the Wireless point from your Nook. Now, reset the Nook by holding down for 20 seconds. Your Nook will restart automatically. Then add the Wireless network back.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.

Best Regards,
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Followed your instructions....but Nook did not delete the old network or re-start up with the new one. I finally went into 'other networks' and entered the network name, the WPA2 setting and the new password. This alternative action worked successfully. It replaced the old network with the new network information. I was then able to log on.

Adding the network again manually will also work. I'm glad you got it worked :)

Best Regards,