Ashik, PC Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), Professional Experience in Networking

New iphone doesnt recognize wifi connection.

New iphone doesn't recognize wifi connection.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Do you know the password XXXXX your WiFi network ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

What really happens when you connect your iPhone to the WiFi network ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am setting up in iphone activation. I choose wifi connection from the list on the phone. I type in password XXXXX the message "unable to connect" comes back

So your iPhone is recognizing the connection, but it seems like the password XXXXX XXXXX Do you have any PC connected to the WiFi network ? If so, what version of Windows ? XP, Vista, 7 or 8 ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I just ried again. (Been trying for 30 min) now I get to Apple Cloud sign in so I guess it's OK. Is it?

Yep, your iPhone is activated Gail. Now, you can setup your iPhone. FYI You can download and install iTunes on your computer if you want to sync your iPhone with your PC. Get it from here :

If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.

If you are satisfied with my service, please rate me Positively.

Best Regards,