Viet - Network Tech
Viet - Network Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Great troubleshooting skills with computer and network.

I need to retrieve my password XXXXX I have just got a new Ipad.

I need to retrieve my password XXXXX I have just got a new Ipad. Mynetwork is BigPondE9B053

Hello Moira! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Is it asking for the Wi-Fi/wireless password? What's the model of your wireless / internet modem/router device?

Do you have a laptop/wireless computer that is currently able to connected via wireless? If so, does it have windows xp, vista, or 7?

Also, are you able to use Internet Explorer (the big 'e' program icon) on the computer?

Can we do a screen sharing session, so I can chat with you and help you directly?

Please let me know. Thank you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

take two. yes it is asking for wifi
password. info from back of router-XXXXXX

Thank you for the info. Can you please try the wireless key 37A338E35A (it is case-sensitive) when it asks for the password?

Please let me know if it works or not. You can click on the Reply to Expert tab below, and reply back to me, so I can help further as needed. Thank you very much.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

woo hoo! thank you so much :)

Great. You're welcome. If you need anything else later, please let me know any time. Also, can you please rate my service above? Thank you very much.