Josh, Helpdesk
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

Our business name isXXXXX Chiropractic. Last year we

Our business name isXXXXX Chiropractic. Last year we moved the practice from addressXXXXX Phila. Pa 19047 to a NEW address 211 North Monroe Street. When someone googles our business, the old address still comes up. Please change D. O Family Chiropractic to the NEW address of 211 North Monroe Street, Media, Pa. 19063. Thank you.
Hi! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be assisting you,

Did you orginally setup the map marker(location) on Google?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I do not know

Hi Fernando,

I have moved your location for you; it is in the review process and will be changed in 48-72 hours.

Please be sure to rate my answer as EXCELLENT to mark the question as closed and to compensate me for our time.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I should rate you after the change is made. How do I know that you did a good job if the job is not completed?

Hi Fernando,

I can assure you that I made the change -- The choice is ultimately yours but you can always come back to this question even after rating me to ask followup questions at no extra charge.