Carl L
Carl L, PC Technician
Experience:  14+ Years of Extensive Computer Repair Experience.
27991594

I have a SONY Bravia KDL-46XBR and would like to set the internet

I have a SONY Bravia KDL-46XBR and would like to set the internet option to access Netflix and Pandora. I have used an ethernet cable, confirmed it's connected, and followed the TV system instructions. I do see where there is now an IP address in the setting info.

How do I get to Net flix or Pandora? Do I have to register with Sony Essentials? I don't have the 'enhanced features' option on the XMB bar so I am unable to find the registration number.

I am usually successful when I am given detailed instructions. What am I missing in the process?

Hi and welcome to Just Answer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX will be assisting you today.

What is the last number after the model number? It should be a 3, 4, 6, 8, 9, or 10.

If it came with the Netflix and Pandora Apps, all you should have to do is setup internet access to the TV then open the App, Signin, and enjoy.

Let me know.

Best Regards,

XXXXX XXXXXndsey

Carl L, PC Technician
Experience: 14+ Years of Extensive Computer Repair Experience.

Hello and welcome to justanswer.com my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm here to help you with your networking question.

If your TV doesn't have the apps then you can buy a standalone box such as this one from Radio Shack