A. Stevens
A. Stevens, Network Administrator
Experience:  10+ years of Desktop, Laptop, and Server troubleshooting and support.
71208907

Hello, I have a fairly simple project of creating a

I have a fairly simple project of creating a powerpoint presentation that has to do with storage networking. I am traveling and do not have the time to sit down and finish it. It involves 10-12 slides going over some of the basic data archiving technologies and must include hot sites, cold sites, and warm sites. Will pay a very nice tip if done with finesse. Also must be original, not copied from some website. The link to the document is below. Thanks!

http://wikisend.com/download/296184/Networking.docx

By when do you need it completed?

Also, does it need to include speaker notes?

Thanks,

David.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello thanks for getting back with me. I would like it to include speaker notes, and to be completed as soon as possible. I will provide a very generous tip if it is well put together.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Sounds good. Is there a project rubric listing a breakdown of the requirements that you could post here as well?

Thanks,

David.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The information you have is what I was given. Is it possible to have this done in the next 12 hours? I'm on a strict deadline. Thanks!!

Wow...I didn't know that. Is there a way to get an extension? I am not sure that I will have the time to complete it by then.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No I really need it done in the next 12 hours. I will get someone else to do it if you are not able too, or if push comes to shove I will push some things around my schedule to get it finished. Let me know if you are able to do it please.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Answer came too late.
I need this done within the next 12 hours. Expert was unable to complete in this timeframe. Very generous tip for whoever can spend 1-2 hours finishing this for me

I am here to help you with this and can do it within your timeframe.

I will begin now, please look for a reply from me in the next 1.5 - 2 hours.

Look forward to working with you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ok great. Thank you!

Hello.

Please review the following link:

http://tinyurl.com/asvbane

If you have any questions or need some additional information please let me know.

Thank you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Could you please either link via wikisend or straight to the message board. I'm unable to get to the link you provided. Tactical proxy server is blocking me.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I apologize I was in the wrong. You provided exactly what I asked for, and I did not specify what else was required.

Thank you however unfortunately I still cannot preform the animation as I have no idea how you present or anything.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yeah no problem, this is what I asked for in the first place. I didn't specify so I guess that is on me. I thought I had explained that, but I did not so I will accept this. Is this original or was any of this information copied and pasted from a website?

It's all original information from my experiences and knowledge. None of it was copied from any website. If you have more time I can attempt to do the pictures and things.
A. Stevens, Network Administrator
Experience: 10+ years of Desktop, Laptop, and Server troubleshooting and support.