Chris, Certified Networking Engineer
Experience:  I design, maintain, and implement LAN, WAN, and security technology.

why wont my innotab 2s connect to my FiOS router?

why won't my innotab 2s connect to my FiOS router?
Hello, Can you verify for me that you are using WEP and not WPA? If you are using WEP i don't believe you can connect the innotab to the network. You will have to make a WPA network in your router and change over to that. It is the most secure way to do this though.

Here is the guide to setting up WPA on the device. After you get that done, you should be able to connect the Innotab to it.

I am happy to advise if you get stuck anywhere.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hey Chris, thank you for your help. This sucks hahaha, but you did give me some good info. So the $28 is yours...appreciate it.

It isn't until you rate me. I am also glad to keep helping you if you get hung up. Please feel free to respond to me if you need more help.
One more thing Rob... You can leave your wep running while you build a new WLAN in your router. After you get all of your devices on it, then I would disable the WEP WLAN and be done with it.