loadedmind, System Administrator
Experience:  Several years experience networking at enterprise level.

linksys E1500 wireless - N Router w/speedBoost need cd-rom

linksys E1500 wireless - N Router w/speedBoost need cd-rom with setup software and resources
S/N - 10910C14129629
F6# XXXXX 1000-07248

if have two computers that it caused to go nuts. have one fixed but need to equipment to fix laptop. can you help??
Moline, Ill. 61265

loadedmind :

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer - I'm John. Instead of the CD, would installable software from a website link be ok?

loadedmind :

What you can do is download the software from Linksys (I'll provide the link) and burn the data to a disk so it can be used on either laptop.

loadedmind :

Here's the link to download the software:

loadedmind :

loadedmind :

If JustAnswer ends up censoring the link, here's that same link converted to a shorter one using

loadedmind :

Just copy/paste that address (the one that starts with into IE and hit Enter. You will be prompted to download the exe file. From there, you can place that exe file onto a flash drive or burn to disk so that you can run the setup on your laptops.

Please let me know whether this resolves your issue. If it did, please click Accept or I won't get credit (paid). If not, please let me know what went wrong or what further help I can provide and we'll go from there. Do NOT click Accept if your problem wasn't solved. I'm here for your satisfaction.
Hi. It's been 24 hours since you've visited the site with your question. Please respond to let us know how it's going and whether you need additional assistance. Your satisfaction is our #1 goal.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi there. This is John again. I'm checking back with you to see if what I suggested helped resolve your problem. If you feel I was able to address your concerns to your satisfaction, please select Accept. If you require further assistance, please let me know and I'll do whatever I can to ensure you're satisfied.