Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, System Administrator
Experience:  Fully conversant with Networking (LAN/WAN) and associated systems (Active Directory/Firewalls etc)

I dont guess there is a way to remove a picture I sent in

I don't guess there is a way to remove a picture I sent in an email is it...sent picture of car I have for sale, and didn't blackout license plate... :-( a feeling I know this answer... :-(
Category: Networking
Expert:  Steve Herrod replied 3 years ago.

Steve Herrod :

Hi, I'll be happy to help with this - while the chances are low depending on the e-mail provider you use and which mail client you may be able to recall a message

Steve Herrod :

how many people was it sent to?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I used AOL...sent to gmail recipient...only sent to [1]...but knowing my luck, that's enough to have messed up...
Hi Ronald,

Thanks - unfortunately AOL have removed the option to recall messages so in this instance it will most likely to have reached the recipient.

Gmail still provide a recall feature but the message would need to have been sent from a Gmail account unfortunately.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thank you...

[i'm an idiot]...
Hi Ronald,

Not at all - is very easily done. It is a real shame that AOL discontinued the feature!