Ashik, PC Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), Professional Experience in Networking
16433418

I have forgotten my password XXXXX my wireless router. Is it

I have forgotten my password XXXXX my wireless router. Is it possible to either change it or retreive it from my pc. I am trying to set up my new notepad. Thanks. Frank Crawley
Hi and Welcome. My Name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Before we start, please remember these things. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied.

What is the model and make of your router ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Belkin N

In a computer connected to the network, open your Internet browser and login to your router configuration through this address. http://192.168.2.1

If that address doesn't worked, then login through http://192.168.1.1

In there, click Security under Wireless (left column) and you can find or change the Wireless password XXXXX there.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting. Don't Rate my answer until you are satisfied.

Hi there,

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Let me know if you need any help in future...

Best Regards,