1. If possible, please connect your computer to the Netgear using an Ethernet cable. The reason for this is that you will be disconnected from the wireless network after changing the password.
2. CLICK HERE to visit the login page for the Netgear.
3. When prompted, type admin for the username and password for the password. These are default values and may not work on your router. If they don't please let me know.
4. When the configuration page for the router appears, click on Wireless Settings on the left.
5. In the middle pane, your wireless security method will be listed and underneath that your wireless key will be listed. That key is your password. You can change it and then click Apply.
6. PLEASE NOTE: all of your wireless computers and devices will now be disconnected from the network and will need to be rejoined.
So far my kindle touch is connected to the wireless however it will not sync all my books I am working on my tablet now
ok rebooted the kindle still not syncing
Tablet has authentication problem on screen
yes password XXXXX and the tablet is a lenovo ideatab? 7 inch
The tablet was but the kindle was not and I am assuming I was not remembering the password XXXXX that is why I wanted to change it
windows 7? on the computer or the tablet?
I really do not know I am helping my mother over the phone with your help as well she is trying to get back to the wifi settings on the tablets bare with me she is 70 years old lmao
can we do a backup and restore it is still coming up with the same authentication problem
ok hold on
OMG still getting an authenticating problem on tablet I live 1800 miles away from her might be best for her to just ship them to me for me to try and fix what do you think?
I know she swears she is but who really knows for sure. I will have her ship them to me and I willget them working with my wifi and she what happens here............. thank you so much for all your time it is much appreciated