CPT Hunter
CPT Hunter, US Army Signal Officer
Experience:  B.S. in Computer Engineering Technology, Network+, Army Signal Officer

How do I replace the capacitive tip on my Targus stylus/pe

How do I replace the capacitive tip on my Targus stylus/pen/laser?

CPT Hunter :

Hi, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be assisting you today. What is the model number of the Stylus?

I see you are no longer in live Chat. Please let me know the model number of the stylus at your earliest convenience.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

On the Targus website (, the model is listed as Targus 3-in-1 Stylus for Capacitive Devices, model # XXXXX

Thank you.

I have spent a great deal of time researching this issue for you since yesterday, however, after confirming my findings with technicians at TARGUS, the capacitive tip of this pen CAN NOT be replaced, a new pen must be purchased. Since I could not give you a solution to repair, please feel free to skip payment on this question and put that money towards the purchase of a new pen. Thank you for allowing me to assist you and please use our services again in the future. Thanks again,