Engineer John C., Networking Expert
Experience:  Computer Science Engineer. Cisco, Microsoft and A+ certified.

I cannot connect to belkin.range. I installed a new router

I cannot connect to belkin.range. I installed a new router so I have to re-configure my range extender. I am using windows 7. range extender is hooked to wireless laptop. Laptop can access new router. keep getting Internet Explorer cannot display web page
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

I am Engineer John C., I will be your expert today.

Please press the reset button from the extender (while turned ON) for 15 seconds, then release it and wait 2 minutes.

Then unplug the extender from the electric outlet and wait 5 minutes.

Then try again configuring the extender.

Please let me know if the issue is not solved clicking the "Reply to your expert" gray button, so we can continue troubleshooting.

Please remember I do not receive a salary from this company. I am an independent Computer Science Engineer with more than 10 years of experience working with Computer Networks, and now working here. The only way for me to be compensated for my time is when the customer (You) is satisfied with my job. Thank you for your help and understanding.

John C.

Remember, if for any reason you’re unsatisfied, we can continue our conversation until you’ve received the information you’re looking for. If I haven’t answered your question, please let me know and I’ll be happy to answer any other follow-up questions you might have.