Ask Computer Networking Questions and Get Answers ASAP
1. Click Start -> Control Panel.
2. Click on View Network Status and Tasks.
3. Click on the Manage wireless networks link on the left.
4. A list of networks will appear. Right click your network and choose Properties.
5. In the resulting window, click the Security tab.
6. Click the checkbox next to Show Characters.
7. Your password XXXXX be revealed in the Network Security Key box.
Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX try that. Please do not 'go away'!!
Under Router Settings, I do see the name of the network and I do see a password. Hopefully this is correct and will work. I will write it down this time.
Thank you for 'sticking with me'!