Here is some steps for you to try.
1. Turn off teh E2000 Router for about 1 minute.
2.Turn off the iPAD
3. Now Turn on the E2000
4. Verify connection with the computer.
5. Turn on IPAD and when you notice its connected then try safari and see.
If it doesnt work, then follow these steps on the iPAD
1. Click SETTINGS then click Wi-Fi
2. Now you will see that it is connected to your network so TAP on that BLUE symbol that looks like this " > " greater than sign.
3. Click FORGET THIS NETWORK
4. Now click FORGET
5. Rescan with the iPad and reconnect tot he network
If all works please hit ACCEPT, thanks!
Ok that is your wireless password XXXXX your network.
If you have a windows 7 computer that is using the WIRELESS not ethernet cable from the router please follow these steps to get the password:
Click Start then click Control panel
Now click NETWORK AND INTERNET
Click NETWORK AND SHARING CENTER
On the left hand side click MANAGE WIRELESS NETWORKS
Now select your network then RIGHT CLICK on it then click PROPERTIES
Now click SECURITY TAB
At the bottom you will see a check box that says Show password XXXXX that box and the password XXXXX appear above you the dots go to letters etc..
That password XXXXX XXXXX sensitive as well. Thanks
If that is a special router from your ISP you might want to call them to have someone login the router to get the correct password. Because that is the way tog et teh password XXXXX was on the network that is using for the wireless. It should take the password.
Also there might be more to it as well Try conacting them to see if you need anything from me in the future just let me know! Thanks!
Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX I changed the password XXXXX well, as instructed, and, nothing. I will take it from here. Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX go ahead and charge my card for your time.