Randy IT Tech
Randy IT Tech, Network Administrator
Experience:  Information Technology Specialist

I need to connect my nextbook tablet to the internet. It ask

Customer Question

I need to connect my nextbook tablet to the internet. It ask for my email address and password. when i enter the iformation . I get a message could't open connection to the server. What do I need to do? I have att provider. hooked to a gate way laptop. trying to set up the same email on this nextbook tablet.
Joanne Wilson
Category: Networking
Expert:  Randy IT Tech replied 4 years ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

What type of internet connection are you using?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
ewire i think.
Okay, is that a USB Dongle or do you have a modem and router?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I dont know. I have a router i think. 2wire for fast access.

When the nextbook is asking for the email and password,it is probably to register the nextbook or it is a program or account that you are trying to access.
You will have to establish your internet connection first, To do this enable the wireless by turning on wi fi on the nextbook, then connect to your home wireless network by selecting it from the list of available networks, then enter your network access key(password).

Remember, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with my answer, we can continue the conversation until you’re satisfied and Accept my answer. I can address follow up questions at no extra charge and I’m always here to help. Thank you for using JustAnswer!
I can help you find your password or get you connected on the Nextbook, if you need any help or have a question please let me know.

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here