Kevin, LAN/WAN Specialist
Experience:  Certified MCSA and MCP Network Administrator with over 20 years of PC experience.

ip192.168.001.010;gateway192.168.001.001;netmask255.255.255.000;primary068.087.085.102;secondary068.087.069.050;port1010.How can i remote setup to att broadband and will i need a static ip or can i use dynamic ip?
Category: Networking
Expert:  Kevin replied 5 years ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! My name is XXXXX XXXXX thank you for giving me the opportunity to help you with your networking question.

You have a couple of options. To remote in, a static IP is needed if you are going to use Microsoft's Remote Desktop Connection.

As a free alternative that does not require a static IP, you can use the free version of Log Me In. Here is the link - you will be given a trial of the pro version, but the free version will continue after pro expires. No credit card needed...