PCDrMiller, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Windows Systems Administration, Active Directory, Servers, WSUS, SCCM

I have an HP officeJet 7500 E910. The problem I have is that

Customer Question

I have an HP officeJet 7500 E910. The problem I have is that it won't print other than to say everything is working. I keep getting an error code: offline. I use a wireless network and both show an IP address, Hostname, MAC, and Router (Belkin f38). How do I solve this issue?
Category: Networking
Expert:  PCDrMiller replied 5 years ago.

So you know the IP address of your printer? What is the printer IP address?

Are you able to use the copy function on the printer to make a copy? This will tell us that the printer is functional and should be ready.

Open internet explorer and type in the ip address of your printer where you would normally type a website. For example, type in

If your printer is connected to the network properly, you should get a printer status page.

If you do get the printer status page, then the next step is to check the port on your printer properties.

Click start, control panel, devices and printers. Right click on your printer and choose printer properties. Click on the ports tab. What is the name of the port? Click on configure port, and uncheck the box for snmp status enabled. Check the IP address on the configure port page.

If you can not get in to the configure port, then create a new port -> standard tcp/ip port and use the IP address of the printer or the hostname.

Let me know if you have any success with this, and also please provide as much information as you can if you are still having trouble.

Thank you.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I solved the problem last night. I ended up deleting the printer from my cpu and reloaded the disk. It works perfectly now, thanks.
Great. Glad you got it working.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I've already solved the problem. thanks anyhow

You can request a refund of your deposit if you want to since you did not accept an answer.

Here is a link to that page.

Thank you. Glad you got it working.