John D
John D, Engineering Consultant
Experience:  Bachelor of Science - Engineering Consultant
53785

Hi, there. Now to my Microsoft WORD problem. I have Microsoft

Hi, there.
Now to my Microsoft WORD problem. I have Microsoft WORD 2010 and cannot regulate the line spacing via the tool bar. I want to have equal spacing between lines and paragraphs.

Select all the paragraphs that you want to apply this to, click the Page Layout tab, click the little icon to the right of 'Paragraph' group, adjust your line spacing the way you want, then place a check in the box "Don't add space between paragraphs....". Click OK

Hope this helps. Let me know if you have any questions, and thank you for clicking Accept if you are satisfied with the answer

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
It worked , but for only the first page. My document is already 23 pages long.
What did I do wrong?

Great! Thank you for clicking Accept while I look into your last comment

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Sorry, It's not great. It worked only with the first page.I'll await your instructions on how to make those steps work with the remaining 22 pages of the document. I clicked the single space and the don't leave space between paragraphs looked clicked .. but nothing happened.

Let me know when you're available online so I can walk you through the procedure

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Welll, I just figured out that the box for Don't have space between paragraphs had a strange something on it, making me think it still was clicked. Once I clicked on it anyway, of course the spaces between paragraphs were deleted.'
Thanks for the offer of the call. I may take you up on that as I move onto a new WORD product on my desk top.
Once I know you've rec'd this, I'll click ACCEPT so you can get paid. smile
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Great. Let me know if you need further help with this. Thanks in advance

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I will. How do I find you?

Just log on to Just Answer and when you start a new question type "For John D" at the beginning of the question.

Hope to see you back soon