sandy, Networking Engineer
Experience:  B.Tech.

I need to get the Guest access password to cisco connect

I need to get the "Guest access password" to cisco connect which I need to use my i-pad. This is my second request. My first question was never answered or responded to. Can you guys help or tell me what I need to do to get the guest access password. Thanks.
Category: Networking
Expert:  sandy replied 5 years ago.
Hello My Friend,

Welcome to Just My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a Microsoft- Certified Technician who will assist you today.

I am ready to help you.

Please check your answer at the following link:
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
So, what is the guest access password?
Expert:  sandy replied 5 years ago.
One you reset the linksys router, it will not ask for any guest password.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
How do you reset the router? I have a Nextbook i-pad and I'm new to the computer scene.
Expert:  sandy replied 5 years ago.
Please reset your linksys router once by holding down the Reset button for 30 seconds.

However, if there is any reset Hole, please put a paper clip inside the Reset hole and hold that down for 10 seconds.

Now, please try to connect wireless.

It will not ask you any kind of key. However, if asks for the key again, please disconnect the cables connecting the modem, router, comptuer and turn them off. Now, please connect the cables again and turn on modem, router and comptuer respectively.

Note: Resetting the linksys router will disconect your internet services on the computer but you will be connected again.