Engineer John C., Networking Expert
Experience:  Computer Science Engineer. Cisco, Microsoft and A+ certified.

Compare and contrast at least five technologies that are readily

Compare and contrast at least five technologies that are readily available for in-home internet access. 700 words with 2 references due 3-25-11 Compare and contrast at least five technologies that are readily available for in-home internet access. You should consider practical as well as technical differences in your comparison. Do not include Frame Relay or ATM as these are primarily larger scale business solutions. 2. Explain the similarities and differences between Frame Relay and Asynchronous Transfer Mode. 3. Technological advances are only one of many factors that play into how technology infrastructure develops. The social decision to break-up AT&T had a significant impact on the telephone infrastructure. Describe how the infrastructure changed due to this event. 4. For the network that you have chosen to characterize, identify the connection to the internet WAN. Identify the media, devices, and service providers involved in establishing this connection. Describe what protocols/services are being implemented over this connection. In addition, describe at least one alternative ISP service available for this network.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Engineer John C. replied 5 years ago.
Hello, I am John Cappucci, Computer Science Engineer. I will be happy to help you.

The technologies available are:

1- Dial Up (slow connections from your phone cable)

2- DSL (fast connections from your phone cable)

3- Cable (fast connections by Cable, now with fiber optics cable)

4- Satellite (slow to fair connections via satellite)

5- Cellular (3G and 4G) (fair to fast connections via cellular network)

If I helped please scroll down and click the green Accept button for me to be paid :-) (even if you have a subscription or a trial membership)

Thank you

John Cappucci

*** 4 IMPORTANT THINGS *** (please read them)

1- Please click the ACCEPT button, so your deposit can be released and I can get paid for my effort. (*** Even if you have a subscription plan, you need to click the Accept button if the issue is solved for me to be paid, you won't be charged twice ***, don't worry. Thank you!)

2- Let me know if the answer doesn't work INSTEAD of leaving negative feedback, so we can still continue troubleshooting the issue.

3- Positive Feedback is very important to us. Please leave me a positive feedback after you are happy with the answer.

4- Any bonus will be greatly appreciated