Syseng
Syseng, Computer Systems Engineer
Experience:  Cisco and Microsoft certified with over 20 years experience in system design, integration and development

I cannot find the computer access code. I am on my laptop

I cannot find the computer access code. I am on my laptop trying to access my desktop. I am typing this on my desktop. Can you help.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Syseng replied 3 years ago.
Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is David.

First I need more information in order to better assist you. Are you referring to a wireless access code or password XXXXX connect to the network? Or are you referring to a password XXXXX connect to a network share on the other computer or to something else?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
This a password XXXXX my laptop so that I can use Logmein process to access my laptop to my desktop. It is neither a wireless access code nor a password XXXXX my network. I have two computers. I am log in to Logmein program that allows me to look at my desktop when I am away using my laptop Can you help with this?
Expert:  Syseng replied 3 years ago.

The quickest way to resolve the issue would be to reset your Logmein password. Please click on the link below and type in your email address that is associated with your Logmein account and press the Enter key. Logmein will then send a password XXXXX email to you so that you can change your account password:

click here

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
It is not a logmein password. I have that and it works it is when I go to access my desktop it asks for a "computer access code". I do not know what it is. How do I find that code for my desktop?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
This does not seem to be working for me. I gave you folks $35.00 if I do not get the help I need is the $35.00 returned.
Expert:  Syseng replied 3 years ago.
Ok then on the computer that has the password XXXXX right click on the Logmein icon in the system tray (lower right corner of the PC desktop) and click Tools and then click Change Computer Password XXXXX once you change the password XXXXX again to connect.
Syseng, Computer Systems Engineer
Experience: Cisco and Microsoft certified with over 20 years experience in system design, integration and development
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I cannot find the icon on the system tray. I have looked at every icon including in the little box that has 8-10 icons in it. Now what?
Expert:  Syseng replied 3 years ago.

Click the little arrow to the left of the icons in the lower right corner and that should reveal hidden icons of which the Logmein icon should be one of them. Then right click on the icon to reset the password.

If that does not work then click Start, Programs and then the Logmein application and access the Tools option from the application to reset the password.