Jason Jones, Network Technician
Experience:  Years of experience and education.

my huawei u8100-9 phone is locked. i forgot my passcode

Customer Question

Category: Networking
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 5 years ago.

Networking Extraordinaire :

Do you have a Google/Gmail account associated with the phone?
Enter the username and password XXXXX the google account to unlock. If that does not work, enter your google username and enter the following for the password null

If that does not work, you may have to reset your phone. When you reset your phone, you will lose all information, photos, everything on the phone.

Please, update me on your status if you have any problems or questions.

If you are satisfied with my help, please click the Accept button and I will in effect be awarded credit from this site for helping you. In any case, I wish you a great day.

Thank you // Peace.

Customer :

thats why i asked for help. I dont have an account associated with the phone. AND, I don't know how to reset it. will you help me with this???

Networking Extraordinaire :

The information that you are requesting is either very hard to find on the Internet or it is not there.

I am always confused when companies keep such valuable information secret or hard to find.

One option is for you to contact your Phone Service providers; often times, they can give you a 'Master Code' that you can use to unlock your phone.

Please, update me on your status. If your phone service provider cannot give you a master code, please let me know and I will continue the search.

Thank you.

Customer :

My credit card has been charged for nothing! I need the charge reversed and refunded