Networking Guru
Networking Guru, Certified Networking Engineer
Experience:  Professional Networking Guru, 3+ Years of Experience, Customer Oriented

I have a MSI A6200 laptop and some how my wireless capability

Customer Question

I have a MSI A6200 laptop and some how my wireless capability has been turned off. How do I turn it back on. I thought it was something easy but can't remember.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Lindie-mod replied 5 years ago.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I’m a Moderator for JustAnswer!

Do you still need help with this?

You do not have to pay the Expert until you have viewed and accepted a satisfactory answer. However, a refundable good faith deposit is required of all customers on our site. The deposit is placed in your account and it is completely refundable for any reason until you spend it to accept an answer.

The reason behind this is that Experts can be nervous about answering questions for users, when they can't be sure the user will be honest and pay for helpful answers. Our deposit system gives Experts the confidence that the funds will be available to pay them should they be able to help. Likewise, the User can feel safe knowing that we will refund their deposit as part of our 100% satisfaction guarantee.

Expert:  Networking Guru replied 5 years ago.
Hello, Welcome to justanswer

To turn ON wireless capability in MSI A6200 find this button graphic at right side top corner.
Press this button repeatedly to turn the WLAN function on or off recurrently.

Please refer this link about how to connect windows 7 computer to wireless router @ click here

Thank You.