D.Sandlin
D.Sandlin, Network Administrator
Experience:  5 years as a Network Switching Systems Operator In the US ARMY (31F)
19897260

someone opened up facebook acct in my name and i want to close

someone opened up facebook acct in my name and i want to close because they are showing lewd pics . i dont want facebook acct my name is XXXXX XXXXX please call me backat(NNN) NNN-NNNN
Category: Networking
Expert:  D.Sandlin replied 3 years ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer..

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a member of the expert community here..

You need to report the facebook profile as an impostor profile.. To do so..

When your looking at the actual fake profile page.

click the "Report/Block this Person" link in the bottom left column of the profile, select "Fake profile" as the reason.. And when it asks you why you think its fake.

Explain that it is impersonating you, and using indecent photos as well.

Facebooks account management team, will go over the information you send them, and get back to you. Usually in these cases its not that long of a process and the account gets closed..

Make sure to do this as soon as possible , the longer the page is up, the longer it will take to take it down.

if you have any further questions let me know.

Please click accept
to show I have assisted you.

If you still need assistance, You can reply to this message at any time.

Thanks!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
but i can't access account because i don't know the user name and password
Expert:  D.Sandlin replied 3 years ago.
You dont have to access their account, all you have to do is look at their page..

Even if its private, you can look at their page.. And then..

Please click accept
to show I have assisted you.

Thanks!
D.Sandlin, Network Administrator
Experience: 5 years as a Network Switching Systems Operator In the US ARMY (31F)