Bernie, Network Technician
Experience:  6+ years experience, Microsoft MCDST/CompTia A+ Certified

would you check my to clear cookie, so netflix

Customer Question

would you check my to clear cookie, so netflix will continue playing, netflix saids it's working there, but not at my home, hacker moved it to twitterand other web site and want me to pay more money to watch, when I am paying netflix. please see if you can clear cookie. thank you dominguez,zelliot ([email protected]
Category: Networking
Expert:  Bernie replied 6 years ago.

Bernie S. :

Hi there, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'll be the expert assisting you today. [:)]

When you say hacker, do you mean when you try to go to it goes to another website asking you for money? If so, you may have malware on your machine, which I can help you clear. Then I can help you clean your cookies.

JACUSTOMER-lp61oair- :

ok, thank you

Bernie S. :

I'm sorry for the late answer, I will actually need you to go to this website:

Bernie S. :

Also, if you don't have them, you want to make sure you have a good antivirus/spyware in place. I suggest AVG Free Edition and AntiMalwareBytes, both of which are free and powerful:

Make sure to install both and then do a full scan of your computer in each. This will cover all the bases as computers usually slowdown due to either registry errors, unorganized disk space, undeleted temp files (all of which Glary fixes) or virus/spyware (which AVG and Malwarebyes fix).

Bernie S. :

I want to make sure that your computer is protected and that you don't have any viruses or malware that may be re-directing your browser from netflix to twitter

Expert:  Bernie replied 6 years ago.
Once you install and run Glary utilities, here is how to run it:

1. Open the Glary utilites program and on the one click maintenance tab, hit the green scan for issues button
2. Once it has detected all the issues on your computer, including the registry errors, click the green repair problems button
3. Exit the program

Also, after you have installed malwarebytes on your computer, we need to go ahead and try to remove all the malware present on your computer. Please do the following:

1. Run the program and on the scanner tab make sure the perform full scan is selected
2. Press the scan button. This may take a few hours

Your computer should now be malware free and back to normal.

Finally, please clear all the cookies from your browser. If you are using IE, here is how to do that:

1. In internet explorer, go to tools
2. internet options
3. click the delete button
4. click the delete button again
5. press OK

If you are using Firefox, here is how to do that:

1. Go to tools
2. clear recent history
3. press clear now

This should let you go to netflix now and watch movies without being redirected or asked for more money. Please let me know if you have any further questions, I'll stand by to further help you should you need it.