hongkongpom, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Techician since 2007

My printer is not communicating with my wireless system

Customer Question

Category: Networking
Expert:  hongkongpom replied 6 years ago.

Hello and welcome to my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm here to help you with your networking problem.

Did this just start happening?

Can you connect to your wireless network with another wireless computer with no problem?

If so then please try shutting down the router and printer. Then power up the router and wait one minute. Then power up the printer again.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Yes... I am able to print from another work laptop to the home printer. It works fine..but not the home laptop to the home printer. I believe the problem is with the printer driver. The printer had been working fine for several years and a few weeks ago, the electricity went off for several hours and since that moment, we have been unable to printer from our wireless computers. The printer has access to the router...but there is a communication problem between the home laptops and the printer.