sandy
sandy, Networking Engineer
Experience:  B.Tech.
33602187

What is the password that my internet service provider has

Customer Question

What is the password XXXXX my internet service provider has given me.
Category: Networking
Expert:  sandy replied 6 years ago.
Hello My Friend,

Welcome to Just Answer.com. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a Microsoft- Certified Technician who will assist you today. I understand how important this is for you. I will put in my best effort to help you out. This process might require multiple contacts from both sides.

Please tell me about the kind of password XXXXX you talking about?
Do you have a router like linksys, netgear, d link and you are asking password XXXXX connect to wireless.?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Am trying to set up an Outlook mail account and it asks me to enter a pass word supplied by my internet service provider.
Expert:  sandy replied 6 years ago.
Please tell me about the email service provider, like aol, comcast? tell me after @.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Hello my service provider is: sbcglobal.net
Expert:  sandy replied 6 years ago.
Please visit www.sbcglobal.net

Now, click login in at the top right hand side corner. Now, click forgot password XXXXX follow the on screen instructions to create a new password. You can later use it with outlook.

If get some help, please hit Accept as this is how I Earn my Living and get paid for my Time, work. Please leave positive feedback if the issue is fixed, if not ask me again instead of leaving negative feedback. Bonus would be highly appreciated.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
That does not work. resets my email account only.
Thank you for your time.
Expert:  sandy replied 6 years ago.

So, you are able to check your emails using http://www.sbcglobal.net/

Is so, please open oulook, click Tools, click Email Accounts. Now, double click on your email account and type in this password XXXXX the password XXXXX and click Apply. Now, try to connect to check emails by clicking send and receive.