Leon Russell
Leon Russell, PC Technician
Experience:  1 Year technical training at Brick Computer Science institute, 5 Years Traffic systems integration,
32681815

My network adapter has stopped working. The indicator flashes

My network adapter has stopped working. The indicator flashes orange. When I touch it to try to turn on the network adapter. Windows says they cannot fix the problem by internal repair. What do I do next?
Category: Networking
Expert:  Daniel B. replied 7 years ago.
Hello and welcome to Just Answer!

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am here to assist you, but first i need a little more information. Can you please let me know the make and model of the product you are having problems with and if it is a wireless adapter.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I sent the model etc of my Acer laptop, but no further word from you. Bobby Bowman
Expert:  Daniel B. replied 7 years ago.

I did not receive that information, please send it again in your reply..
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I am 150 miles from that computer. It is an Acer 14.1 screen. I don.t have the model etc with me. I purchased the laptop about 7 months ago. It has functioned well. I loaded software for a new HP printer, then my network adapter suddenly stopped working and it does not connect with any network item except through a direct cable to the Linksys-N router
Bobby
Expert:  Daniel B. replied 7 years ago.
ok, i'm not sure how i can help with this.

I will open it for other experts..
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
After repeated attempts to reset the network adapter, it does not function. I have gone through all of the diagnostics and repairs but nothing seems to work. I appreciate you efforts Dabiel.
Expert:  Leon Russell replied 7 years ago.
Dabiel,

Hi, My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will assist you with this issue, Whats the make and model of your laptop?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I am 150 miles away from that computer until Thursday. It is an Acer 14.1" laptop, about 7 months old. I cannot answer the model at thgis time.
ok, we can not troubleshoot your issue if your not at your laptop to execute any ideas, i can tell you to try reseating your wifi card , make sure the wifi is enabled via switch or hot keys.. it can be a number of issues
Leon Russell, PC Technician
Experience: 1 Year technical training at Brick Computer Science institute, 5 Years Traffic systems integration,