Russell H., Computer Repairer
Experience:  Working to keep PC-type computers working since 1988.
13568747

My older computer ran completely out of memory. I tried to

Customer Question

My older computer ran completely out of memory. I tried to set the NSD 13 up on the newer one. It asks for the serial number which you can get AFTER you open the software. This is a purchased product and registered under Dr. Priscilla Wallingford. The product was purchased from Costco and it has an activate product number on the package. Can you help me? I have 9 reports due and I have wasted a lot of time.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: Which one? The newer is a HP Pavillion and I tried to use NSD on it before and it was incompatible with the Windows 10, so I went back to my older Samsung model with a Windows 7 on it.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No. I thought the updates had to be purchased for NSD. My HP is up to date.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I believe that I had to have the help of the person previously to get the software to work. are there fixes for the problems with Windows 10 now?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer Hardware
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
There cannot be a delay of one day, as this is a business!
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Where is the answer?
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 1 month ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.

Regards
Jins

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
This is the second time that I tried to use this service. Both times I have received the same response. It is not even related to the questions I asked.I also thought that I had contacted Naturally Speaking Dragon--which was not the case. Please refund the money. You did not tell me how to obtain the serial number.I waited for over a half hour before proceeding to a IT specialist.

Hello sir, this is justanswer which gives support of experts in different fields. We have a fee for that. If you want to continue, I can remote into your system and can help you to install DNS and register it.

Regards

Jins