Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Repairer
Experience:  Ten years of computer hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

There was a thunder storm and my fax machine and copy

There was a thunder storm and my fax machine and copy machine works but brother MFC-J470DW won't print. It is not recognized through the usb port to the computer

I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message?
Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

What's the make / model of your computer?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I have windows 10, I tried client online computer repair and he could not install the software for my computer so he installed software for MFC-J450DW and it looks like it printed with no error but it didn't
r u there

Thank you. Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
if you don't fix it can I get my $39 back

Yes, we guarantee our service, so don't worry. On your computer, please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=cf02ec58-82c8-406d-9d12-086c5be42c6c
, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Thank you very much.