Russell H., Computer Repairer
Experience:  Working to keep PC-type computers working since 1988.
13568747

I hae a new logitech 650 remote. the online promotes keep

Customer Question

greetings, i hae a new logitech 650 remote. the online promotes keep referring me back to the software download page and not the devices page, even though the systems tells me that i have successfully downloaded the software. why?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 month ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will be glad to assist you today.

Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac? Are you trying to download and install the software for your remote?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Jess. I was able to solve my Logitech media remote sync challenge.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 month ago.

Hi, thank you for writing back and I am glad that you were able to solve your remote software issues.

Thank you for using our service. If you need assistance with any computer and software related questions in the future, please let me know. I will be happy to assist you further.

Best regards,

Jess

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
55357;���
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 month ago.

Thanks, ***** ***** need assistance with any computer and software related questions in the future, please let me know. I will be happy to assist you further.

Best regards,

Jess