Engineer John C., Engineer
Experience:  Computer Science Engineer
23822421

I am have problem in connecting my magic, accer, no, I want

Customer Question

I am have problem in connecting my magic jack
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: accer
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I want my magic jack to work
Category: Computer Hardware
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
want to connect my magic jack
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
hi, sorry, my computer is HP
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
My computer is Hp please
Expert:  Engineer John C. replied 5 months ago.

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.

Please connect your magicjack to one of the USB ports in your computer. Then wait 2 or 3 minutes and go to this website =====> https://my.magicjack.com/pages/act-notfound.html

Then click "Detect Device" and follow the prompts to register it.

Hope it helps! Let me know if you have any other question.

Thank you, ***** ***** a blessed day!

====
Please let me know if you need more assistance by using the reply box below, I'm happy to discuss further. :) If not, please take a moment to rate my personal answer to you.

=====
Remember this doesn't have to be the final communication. We can continue the conversation for no additional charges.

Please read below also:

Some customers get upset when they do not get a quick solution and as a result rate my service as poor even though it is the correct answer. I respectfully ***** ***** you go to rate me, if you are inclined to rate me poorly, to please let me know what more I can do to gain a positive rating. That would be highly appreciated.

If you are satisfied with my job please leave me a positive feedback, that's the only way for me to be paid by JustAnswer.com, you won't be charged again. Remember this doesn't have to be the final answer. We can continue communicating for no additional charges.
If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to let me know clicking reply. Please do not leave negative feedback, just click Reply instead.

Thank You and I wish you all the best. GOD Blessings!!!

=====

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
hi john, this has not work and I really need my magic jack work
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I first want to get the worth of the money I paid. I do not want you connect direct. Why did you ask me this first?

Hello Sir/Madam, that offer is sent automatically by the system, please disregard it.

About your issue, please click here so you can start a real time chat ===> http://www.magicjack.com/techchat/

Thank you,