Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Hardware Expert
50836188

My keyboard changes itself periodically so that a lot of my

My keyboard changes itself periodically so that a lot of my shift keys change to French and I cannot get them to change back. This seems to happen only when I am using Microsoft Outlook. Are you able to help?

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Do you have Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, or 10?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Windows 7
  1. Click Start , type intl.cpl in the Start Search box, and then press ENTER.
  2. On the Keyboards and Language tab

Do you see other languages listed?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Out of office will contact Monday

Thank you for the update

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Sorry Josh, didn't have time to get back to this. There is every language in the world I think listed under the tab, but it is set at English (Canada) which is correct.

No problem -- Please try deleting all of the other languages and check to see if it continues to switch afterwards. It should fix the issue since it cannot switch to any other language since you have removed the profile.

If you have any questions, please let me know otherwise if you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 4 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.