Russell H., Computer Repairer
Experience:  Working to keep PC-type computers working since 1988.
13568747

I bought it at a yard sale its a small round pc camera it

Customer Question

I bought it at a yard sale its a small round pc camera it has 3 black flexible legs and a usb cord I run windows 7 it sees the camera but says there are no drivers also its made by digital concepts
JA: What's the exact make and model of the camera? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: its doesn't have anything else on it I would say about 10 yrs old but not sure
JA: What happened right before this popped up? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: they all say no drivers found or cant find driver for this device
JA: Anything else you want the camera expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I just want to find a driver for it free
Submitted: 14 days ago.
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 14 days ago.

Hello, and Thank You for choosing JustAnswer.com
My name is ***** ***** I am reviewing your question now, please stand by for 1 or 2 minute for reply.

In order to get the proper drivers for your computer to USE that USB camera......you HAVE to figure out the MAKE and Model.

Once we know the make and model, we can go the manufacturers website, and download the drivers and then install them on your computer.

.

If the cam doesnt have any markings on it.......then it is going to be VERY difficult to know.

.

The only other thign is for me to have a look at it.......can you take some pictures of it......I might be able to narrow it down visually.

But......it wont be easy......may not even be possible.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I think it is a logitec uvb2 it wont work on windows 7 the tri pod is a digital concept sold separately thank you I wont need your help mike gill
Expert:  Elgin Vega replied 12 days ago.

Hello.

My name is***** interested in help you with your request in finding the driver for the camera.

Can you please provide any serial number on it? If you know how to access the device manager can you tell me if the camera is displayed with a yellow mark? If you dont know i can guide you find it.

Any picture of the camera will help to locate the model.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
NO I GOT IT FIXED I DONT NEED YOUR HELP ANYMORE JUST CLOSE MY ACCOUNT THANK YOU
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
DONT REFFER ME JUST CLOSE MY ACCOUNT THANK YOU
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
CANCEL MY ACCOUNT