Dustin, Senior Technician
Experience:  Since the Tandy II Ive been utilizing and repairing hardware components. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

Can someone please help me? i just purchased the logitech

Customer Question

can someone please help me? i just purchased the logitech bcc950 conference cam. I would like to find out how to record a conversation using it. I have a Mac and a Lenovo laptop that I can work with. Any help you can provide me with would be greatly appreciated!!
Thank you~
Marc
Submitted: 14 days ago.
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Dustin replied 14 days ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Expert:  Dustin replied 14 days ago.

Here is the issue.. Logitech only provides windows software for that cam, to record the video / voice etc.

So unless you already have purchased or installed screen / video recording software on your mac. Then if you want to record the video you will need screen recording software.

This software, Camtasia. Is reliable, works on macs and will do what you need it to do.

https://www.techsmith.com/camtasia.html

If you have any further questions Marc, let me know.

Dustin S

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Thank you Dustin. I really don't need editing software at this moment. Is there more inexpensive option that you would recommend? At $200 its almost expensive as the device. Thank you for your help!
Expert:  Dustin replied 14 days ago.

The price went up, my apologies camtasia used to be a 20$ software~

Please standby, Ill check on some similar but less expensive options.

Expert:  Dustin replied 14 days ago.

Ok, im not familiar with this program, but its 30$ for the personal version and has all the right recording features. Its also mac compatible.

http://www.nchsoftware.com/capture/

I am familiar with this version,( familiar meaning I know people who use it and recommend it ) and it has the features you need at 10$ more.

https://www.apowersoft.com/mac-os-screen-recorder

Either software will accomplish your goals, and each has a perpertual / lifetime license.. So you only have to purchase it once.

If you have further questions, let me know.

Once you are satisfied that ive helped you to accomplish your goal, please remember to return and click and submit a 5 star rating to show I was able to assist you.

Thank you,

Dustin S

Expert:  Dustin replied 10 days ago.

Hello again, I havent heard from you for a while. Did you still need help with this issue or not?

If you do not need help, please remember to click and submit a 5 star rating to show that I was able to answer your questions. If you still need help, please send a reply so we can continue working on the issue.

Thanks again,

Dustin S.