Nathan, Systems Manager
Experience:  Own/operate IT/networking company.
59725966

I have two HP laptops. While moving I have lost a wireless

Customer Question

I have two HP laptops. While moving I have lost a wireless plug in the USB port to one that worked with both the logitech 750 keyboard and the M325 mouse. On the other machine I have two wireless devices. How can I re-program each device to recognize both the 750 keyboards and the mice?
JA: What's the make and model of your computer? Have you had problems with the USB port in the past?
Customer: They are both HP 350 G1. No problems with USB ports. Problem is a lost button.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

You'll need a new wireless plug unit, which is known as a logitech unifying receiver.

You may purchase one (or more) here: http://amzn.to/2dH05DL

Just plug it in, open the logitech software utility (let me know if you need a copy) and follow the instructions on screen to pair your mouse/keyboard (just turning off power to each for a moment)

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service as this is the only way I am credited for my time. Hopefully I have earned 5 Stars but if not please let me know what I can do to ensure you are satisfied. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/1QwLxGh and ask for Nathan.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, just reply back on this page. If I’ve answered your question, please let me know to conclude our session.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.