Jason Jones, Computer Technician
Experience:  10+ years of work experience.
30759776

Can I upgrade the memory to 8GB on my Acer Aspire

Customer Question

Can I upgrade the memory to 8GB on my Acer Aspire AZC-700G-UW61. There is a second memory slot but it does not seem to be activated. Can I put an 8 GB DDR3 in the one active slot?
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 8 months ago.

There is only one active slot for the memory. You may replace the 4GB memory chip with an 8GB chip. Such a memory chip may be found on the following page: http://www.crucial.com/usa/en/aspire-zc-700g/CT7988876

One quick note: This is my job; however, I only get credit for my time, if you rate my help with 3 Stars or more. I would prefer a 5 star rating, if you are satisfied. If you are not happy with my answer below, please let me know so we can continue.

I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)

Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.

Thank you again,
- Jason

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at ohe following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For ***** ***** Only!"

My Profile page:

http://JasonFixedit.com