Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Repairer
Experience:  Ten years of computer hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

I want to know how to back-up some files within my Adobe

Customer Question

Hello Pearl,
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: I want to know how to back-up some files within my Adobe Illustrator CS2. I have the Maxtor manager installed on an Apple desktop.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Within the Adobe software option there is open file or browse. Within the "Browse" there are many label files that I want to back-up.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 1 month ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
OSX 10.5.8
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 month ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. I will help you with this.

- Can you please click on Finder, then click on Documents, etc., then look for your Adobe Illustrator files, then copy and paste files to the external Maxtor device (which should show on the left in Finder or on the Desktop screen.)

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I sent message @ 11:41 AM that I am no longer in need of assistance. Therefor I think I should not have to pay for your answer?

I'm sorry. I do not see any message you sent @ 11:41 AM on this web page (you can scroll up /down this web page to see the whole conversation history.) Did you email instead? (You would communicate at this web page.)

No problem. We are refunding this per your request. If you still need help with this issue later, and/or with any other computer question / issue in the future, please come back any time as you wish; we guarantee our service. Thank you for the update.